CEO & Managing Partner
Bill brings over 30 years of experience helping healthcare organizations and providers improve their operational and financial performance. His approach consists of spending time listening to his clients in order to gain an understanding of their culture, assessing the challenges they face and discussing potential opportunities. At Microscope, Bill and his team of financial, operational and clinical experts provide tailored solutions and assist in implementation to achieve their client’s intended outcomes.
As the leader of Microscope, Bill works with healthcare organizations to align Microscope’s variety of service solutions. He will personally work with healthcare organizations to:
- Provide guidance on strategic direction
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Perform forecasting studies
- Conduct due diligence procedures on mergers and acquisitions
- Model debt restructuring and debt capacity studies
- Perform service line analysis and corporate restructuring
- Address third-party reimbursement issues
- Recommend revenue cycle improvements
Bill is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) and is an advanced member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA). He has served as a Regional Executive of HFMA (representing New York State and Puerto Rico), as well as past President of HFMA’s Center New York chapter. Bill is a frequent speaker at HFMA educational conferences on various healthcare topics. He is the recipient of HFMA’s Medal of Honor and also serves as the Finance Chairman of St. Joseph’s Health Foundation.
Bill is a graduate of Hartwick College.