Michael brings over 30 years of experience in healthcare finance and clinical operation leadership roles. His experience includes academic medical centers, community healthcare systems, physician group practice systems, rural area healthcare networks, and long term care/assisted living organizations.
As a contracted leader under Microscope’s Healthcare Services, he provides expertise in the following areas:
• Corporate and Financial Strategy
• Performance management and continuous planning processes
• Financial reporting and business intelligence
• Operating and capital budgeting
• Long range financial forecasting
• Debt management
• Nursing operations and staffing
• Revenue Cycle Management solutions
• Compliance Reviews and Assessments
Michael is a graduate of The William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration (University of Rochester) and The State University of New York at Buffalo.