Meghan brings over 10 years of experience assisting healthcare organizations with their accounting, compliance and advisory needs. Her experience includes serving large healthcare systems, hospitals, nursing facilities, home health agencies and physician practices.
As the leader of Microscope’s Financial & Operational Performance Services, she advises healthcare organizations on a variety of financial and strategic initiatives with a focus on:
- Performance improvement and cost management
- Financial projections and forecasting
- Accounting control procedures
- Financial statement reporting processes
- Service line analysis
- Assistance with affiliations, mergers and acquisitions.
Meghan is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA).
Meghan is a graduate of Le Moyne College.