Janice brings over 25 years of experience assisting healthcare organizations with their financial analysis, compliance and advisory needs. Prior to joining Microscope, Janice was employed by a major healthcare system where she performed complex financial oversight, developed and implemented business plans for new ventures and services including staffing, legal requirements, faculty recruitment, space utilization, and financial analysis. In addition, Janice has experience managing revenue cycle and compliance.
As a member of Microscope’s Financial & Operational Performance Services and Revenue Cycle Services, she advises healthcare organizations on a variety of financial and strategic initiatives with a focus on:
- Performance improvement and cost management
- Financial projections and forecasting
- Financial statement reporting processes
- Service line analysis
- Assistance with affiliations, mergers and acquisitions
- Revenue cycle process workflow and improvement
- Compliance reviews and assessments
- New York State OMIG Annual Compliance Program Review preparedness and testing
- Outsourcing of Corporate Compliance Officer services and support
- Review and analysis of business operations and productivity
- Value-Based Healthcare and Quality Reporting
- System Review and Revenue Cycle bolt-on analysis
- System selection and implementation leadership and training
- Education and training programs
- Third-party reimbursement strategies
- Payor contract review and negotiations
- Strategic planning
Janice is a member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), and the Liverpool Chamber of Commerce. Additionally she volunteers for Liverpool Dollars for Scholars (fundraising), Whitman Alumni Club board member and the Food Bank of CNY.
Janice is a graduate of the Whitman School of Management, Syracuse University.