OPTICS — For Automated Provider Signatures
Facilities must comply with a plethora of regulations in order to maintain compliance with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid. Many LTC/CC facilities experience untimely and inadequate Provider Signatures which continues to be a significant source of compliance risk.
OurOPTICSInnovative Technology has a primary function for optimizing PDPM Medicare Part A reimbursement and contains value add features including a value add feature for automation of Provider Signatures for Medicare Part A Certifications and Re-Certifications.
InOPTICSthe Provider Signature process is as follows:
- Using a Provider exclusive PIN number for HIPPA secure text messages.
- The Provider will receive a one-time text in the morning from the Facility with all needed Certification and Re-Certification signatures required.
- The Provider can take all day to sign.
- It allows Providers flexibility by permitting them to be off-site without needing a computer or a special space to complete.
- Once completed the signed Certifications or Re-Certifications are returned back to OPTICS for archiving and managing for compliance.
TheOPTICSautomated Provider Signature feature is a HUGE satisfier for providers! Providers can sign anywhere, do not need special equipment or special space and with a one- time text send by the facility are not inundated throughout the day with constant messaging.
OPTICS is a WIN for both Provider and Facility compliance.
To schedule a demo of ourOPTICSInnovative Technology feature for automated provider signatures please contact:
Michael F. Masse, OTR/L, Senior Director - Long Term Care / Continuing Care