Are You Optimizing Your Employee Retention Credits?
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is a payroll tax credit enacted for employers impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. In which Organizations can earn up to $26,000 per qualified employee.
Why Your Organization Should Use Microscope’s Services
CPA & Healthcare Consulting Expertise:
- It makes sense to utilize the combined talents of Fust Charles Chambers LLP (FCC), a certified public accounting firm, and Microscope, a healthcare consulting firm, which have extensive experience in how to optimize CARES Act funding for your Organization.
- We have the expertise to analyze your eligibility for ERC, and compute your ERC claim accurately.
- Eligibility for the ERC is based on your Organization’s specific facts and circumstances. We can assist you in analyzing your eligibility before the window closes on the ERC opportunity.
- We understand the critical importance of properly prepared ERC claims that meet your compliance requirements.
- Microscope and FCC will produce a supportable ERC file that will comply with the law when it may be necessary to defend your ERC claim upon IRS audit.
AN IMPORTANT ERC WINDOW IS CLOSING!
CONTACT US TODAY:
Mary Ellen (Ellie) Luker, CPA, JD, LLM- / 315.796.5200
Meghan K. Bankowski, CPA - / 716.361.2263