A web-based technology that utilizes an efficient, best practice clinical collaborative approach for timely and accurate PDPM completion for optimizing PDPM Medicare Part A reimbursement and compliance.
PDPM Coach operates inside applicable EHRs for a one sign-on capability.
- Enables users to view and edit PDPM information on 1 page including a view of updated calculations for reimbursement.
- Promotes collaborative front end accuracies for Primary Diagnosis, Active Diagnosis, Case Mix Scoring and Reimbursement
- Alerts users to potential missed reimbursement opportunities and potential compliance issues
- For participating EHR PDPM Coach is accessible as a chrome extension in the EHR for a 1 sign on capability for seamless PDPM information sharing.
- Ensures timely MDS submissions and saves the MDS team from added workload stress by halting back- end information chasing and MDS re-work.
- Realize a 3% or more initial increase in Medicare Part A reimbursement, then as staff proficiency with the technology improves it’s a matter of no longer leaving earned reimbursement behind.
PDPM Coach provides a most valuable tool for collaborative, clinician-driven PDPM information work to ensure accurate PDPM information and scoring for optimized compliance and PDPM Medicare Part A reimbursement.
Request a PDPM Coach Demo
REQUEST A DEMO TODAY!
For more information, reach out to our Senior Director of Long Term Care:
Michael F. Masse, OTR/L/ / 607.316.6576
CONTINUING CARE & LONG TERM CARE SERVICES
Continuing care facilities continue to navigate through the ever-changing healthcare landscape that directly impacts facility reimbursement and overall care delivery services for the elderly population. Microscope provides the consulting expertise to assist facilities to be ever vigilant in their knowledge of industry standards, be able to examine current systems in place and be better prepared to evaluate and improve all aspects of clinical, operational and financial excellence.